Monday, July 20, 2009

Cool Story, New Prayer Request

A few weeks back at church, a lady had been attending every once in a while. Older lady, not worried about what people think, very straight-ford. She had continually been catching my attention, so I asked God what was up. I really felt like God was wanting me to go talk to this lady, but I had no idea why. So I walked up to her at the end of church and started a conversation. One of her very first sentences was along the lines of "God must of sent you to come talk to me." So after a while of talking and praying for each other we went our separate ways. This lady lives 42 miles from my church. My church is small, on a random small road that nobody knows how to pronounce right the first time, in a random elementary school. That lady came back yesterday. As I was cleaning she saw me and did the whole double glance thing and was very excited to see me. She said she had been praying for me a lot. We talked some more and told her about my plans. She told me that when I am ready to start raising support to give her a call because she wanted to support me financially, in which she gave me her card. 
cool story^
prayer request: My car broke down, and I am driving my brothers car, it will last the next month and a half. But I need wisdom on what to do with my car. Fix it? Sell it? Sit there? 
I bought my airplane ticket, leave september the 8th, have my visa, and currently have $2000 saved up. I need another $4500. I will hopefully be sending out my official support letter very soon. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dude!! cant wait to hear all the sotries of your travels you put up on here. Keep focus my friend and know that people are praying for you

    ReplyDelete