Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hey

what a Life....

any life with God is amazing.

"Youth without God is like a painting in a world with no light"

God has been teaching me lots of things lately.

Lots about peace.

Everyone knows Psalm 23. I have never really payed much attention to it, but God has been using it in my life alot.

I have been learning lots about peace. lots and lots. Someone who didn't know me came up to me the other day....a stranger, who is a christian, said "God has been giving you and showing you lots of peace this week, He plans on showing you more and taking you deeper into that." Thats really cool.

Not to much going on this week, everybody is leaving going somewhere. I just got back from a church retreat from a church in town. 1 baptized, 2 saved, and people healed. What a time.

I love being a Jesus follower. Its to the glory of His grace in how much he has changed me. Its so obvious to me how much I have changed because of Christ.

Bye : )

No comments:

Post a Comment