Friday, August 6, 2010

this isn't Norway



but this is part of the reason I like the South so much.


Biscuits.

This is what I told my Norwegian friend about them (bad grammer and corniness ahead): "Just they are sooooo good. They make me happy. Literally. Happy. When there is a biscuit I get this warm feeling of happiness inside me. All of the memories with family. Knowing its going to just be soft and warm on the inside! Its great with any kinda dinner. So good!"

I am lame. Dear South: I will miss you and your uniqueness.

Leave one week from today. :)

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh man! :) I know what you mean when you speak of buscuits...

    I do envy you though! Being back in Norway so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few memories where we "fought" over the last one at grandma's house. :P

    ReplyDelete