Monday, June 24, 2013

An unexpected Journey: Salvation

I have thought a lot about all of the things I need to do as I come home for a month and half-ish. I need to raise a lot of money, find a home, get a car, fill a house with the essentials, spend time with family and friends, and so on....

Before coming home God revealed to me another meaning of my name. You can find it on the internet. I'll save you the trouble: One who God will bring into freedom.

God brought me back to GA because he had some more heart work to do, some more character development if you would say.

God will take care of the things I need. He is a good father and he knows about my needs. Especially when I seek His kingdom.

BUT

I think God is way more interested in my heart and character than anything else.

I really love that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment