Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yeah

I go through seasons of writing and not writing. I will write everyday for a couple of weeks and then suddenly not write again.

Yesterday was a good day. I woke up, went to do a prayer shift for 24/7. On the way to the prayer shift me and Robert were joking around about how the people on this tram are secret agents and navy seals. Pointing at people and saying who has what weapon or bomb and what was going to happen. We then get off the tram and suddenly four or five police cars come screaming over to our tram. Some police rush out and run into the tram and they end up finding nothing. They then proceeded over to another tram from the other direction and which was another lose. Sometimes life can be ironic.
We then ate lunch at this old American ladies house. She was 72, her husband died in 2008. She was extremely sweet and I loved hearing her stories. I have learned that I learn best from stories, I enjoy hearing them, and telling them myself (not that I am to good of a story teller). I think it was really good for her though for us to be there. I think she really needed someone to talk to,would listen to her, and for her to process things. She made us green beans, carrots, lasanga, chicken steak, and rolls. Then followed up with some pudding....which was prob the best I have ever had. (She said it would be the best I ever had to before I even tried it).
We go over to the YWAM base and get some things done. When we are leaving, I asked Robet if it was 4:41, he said yes. It was really 3:41....so I showed up to church two hours early. So when the church service started, I left and got onto the tram.
A little bit later the tram slams on its brakes and all of a sudden the corner of a bus comes tearing into the right side. It all happened in slow motion with the glass breaking and dust flying and people coming out of there seats because of the impact. It was pretty cool, but interesting at the same time. I was quite suprised with myself actually though. I did not get scared at all, and my first instinct was to help the people around me. Perfect love cast out all fear? Some people were really shaken by the bus coming through the window. I am very lucky though I did not sit the seat beside me because then I would have had the bus right on me and the glass coming down.
But I have to go....Ill finish later.
I finished the day by walking home in shorts in the cold rainy weather. But thats okay. I have breath. Ha.
Then when I got home watched the passion of christ....that makes me laugh.
Much love
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment