Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ålesund

I will be going there for the week. I had a great week off and then we had lectures for a week on Biblical World View. It was such a good week.

Week off was good. Learned a lot.

I have learned TONS about myself and the people around me. Learning to walk more in the fullness of who God created me to be, and its amazing. Life is amazing to say the VERY least.

http://amongthewildflowersajr.blogspot.com/2010/11/healing-and-encouragement.html
This is something I have learned a lot about lately. My role as a son, friend, and brother in Christ in relation to girls.

I hear girls always mention the fairy tale stuff...and never understood. Now I do. Its pretty real.

I read this somewhere that the heart of a girl is the treasure of God's kingdom. To put it short...every girl deserves to be fully pursued. No half hearted stuff. BUT, to only pursue when you have the Holy Spirit's permission. If he does give it to you, pursue the girl with Him...not just yourself. Its an adventure. The girl deserves it sooooo so so so so much. They are so special, and so beautiful.

Thats just me rambling. I guess I could put more...but I will leave it there.

see ya in a week : )

1 comment: