Monday, November 22, 2010

I like this

A muslim asked me what my relationship with God is like. This is what I told him.

"Intimacy. He talks to me through his Word, the Bible. He talks through other people, he speaks into me by pictures, through nature and so on. I talk back with him. He shares his secrets with me. He shows me Love. Grace .Mercy. He is Holy, he is Righteous. He gives me a hug when I need it, and he delights in me. I delight in Him. I walk with him daily. Talking back and forth. He gives me a peace that is full, beyond all knowledge and understanding. He shows me how to love in a way that I can not do without Him. He is a holy God that desires to have a relationship with me."

I just really like that answer for some reason.
see ya in a week.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. I like that answer too.
    very well articulated Jeremy :)

    ReplyDelete