Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

I wrote a whole blog entry about 2010. Month by month.
I deleted it because I wanted to write what God has put on my heart. This is my year of 2010, and God is not finished working in my heart.

2010: God is bringing me back to the man he intended me to be. A man filled with his passions. A man after his own heart. A sensitive man. (that goes against our culture so much as a guy). A man who fights for the King's heart. A man who weeps for what God weeps for. A man made to love (unconditionally, like Jesus). A man with character and values. A man that walks in Truth.
The closer I get to God, the more I learn about me. God is so faithful.

I hope your 2010 was a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good 2010. Let's pray for even more for 2011.

    ReplyDelete