Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas time

I am sitting here. Its Christmas soon. The last three of my christmas celebrations have been in different countries. That is pretty cool. Thailand. Scotland. Norway.

I also turn 21 soon. I turned 18 in the States. 19 in Australia. 20 in Spain. This time on my birthday I will be in Germany. I am super blessed.

Update time? I guess so. I have not sent out a news letter in two months. That is quite a long time. I was aiming for once a month. Time goes by sooooo fast. I have been out of town every other week. But I should be able to prioritize this as something I can do.

We had two teaching weeks on relationships and world view. Then I had a week off on one of the weeks in November, and then a team week to Ă…lesund. Then December rolled around. We had one team week, and one teaching week. The teaching week was on prayer and spiritual warfare. On this team week I went back to Drammen, which was great. Now I have two weeks off. That is a cool blessing. Here are some recent pictures.
That is a very general update. I guess I can be more personal next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment