Wednesday, March 24, 2010

all though

the last one was not as personal, I will write some about what God is doing in me.

Here we go:
1. Nothing is mine. Nothing at all. These clothes I have, this money I use, and even my body I use and abuse everyday. Its all God's, I am just his manager for it. Kind of relieving because God will give me what I need when I need it. No doubt. So maybe one day he will ask me give to up the shirt I am wearing to someone more in need, but he would not just let me go shirtless, he would take care of me.
Also, since its his body, and I am just borrowing it : ) until I get back to heaven, I should use it for the most of his glory. Wether that is helping out the homeless guy, telling someone about Jesus, or admiring his creation while sky diving or mountain bking its for his glory. I think he wants us to have fun.
2. How amazing prayer is. I can always learn about prayer. We will just leave this one like it is.
3. God believes in me, and he can use me to do the BIG in the world just as the small ones. He has been showing me how much he believes in me.
4. To be simple. To have the joy deep in your soul, with the laughter in your mouth and a smile on your lips and just enjoy God and his creation. To have Love, Faith, and Hope.
5. Hoping for Christ. Still learning...and always will be. I think a lot of christians really over look this....hope....and also the basis of faith.
6. Walk as Jesus walked. Obvious one, but what does it mean? John 14, we will do greater works than what he has done. Jesus himself says that, and then he gives us the Holy Spirit.
7. Tie all of these together....and you can have a simple. radical. beautiful life for Jesus, and will get to experience miracles on a regular basis. You will be in wonder of him, wanting to walk in his presence all day. Now when I say this number seven point...I am not lecturing you as you read, this is what God is showing me. To be joyful and simple and walk like Jesus did. I have seen some really cool things from this.
back to point point number 2: this is where all of this starts, through prayer and talking to Jesus and seeing what he did on the Cross. Oh the wonderful cross.

Well...I think that is good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment