Sunday, March 7, 2010

this weekend.

I have been pretty busy this weekend. Sunday was very nice. I am going to take Monday off though. Everyone will be out of town....so no meetings. That is what a normal Monday is: meetings.

but its been interesting this weekend. God is just amazing. Like really...that is all I can even say. He even gave me a verse to that He is: Jeremiah 10:6 LORD, there is no one like you! For you are great, and your name is full of power.

Saturday, to my old self, could of seemed like such a crappy day. Things going wrong and just being very tired. But No!
Praise the Lord, Oh my soul.
At night....I had 10 mins to wait for the tram and it was freezing outside. So I just decided to walk down to the next tram stop for something to do. As I am walking....it turns into skipping, which then lead to singing joyfully to the Lord. I could not help it. It was amazing. God is so good.

He really is. I have to say that. But that will not cut it.

Oh. How he Loves me! Oh....how he loves me....how he loves me so!

He is growing me. Making me how he wants me. I got a blessing today to be with some South Africans. God used them alot in my life today. More than they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment