Friday, March 5, 2010

A sad venting time....

This blog is about what God is showing me.

...but recently my heart was broken, along with God's heart. I found out something that was said to one of my friends:

"Billy(replaced name). We all know that God has his chosen people. Obviously, you are not one of them."

...

Where in the world do you get that authority to use words like that!? Words are only used to build up. To encourage. To love.

Those words are life killing. Those words kill all hope. All meaning of life for my friend (I do not know if it did, but it had the power to).

That is NOT God. That is NOT God. That is NOT God.
Yes. I am bothered by this. I do not hold this against the person who said it, but my heart is broken. My eyes filled with tears for my friend.

God is Hope. God is Love. God is the Shepherd who leaves his 99 sheep and goes searching for his one lost one.

No comments:

Post a Comment